Matcha Banana Smoothie - Super Morning Booster
Matcha banana smoothie is my favorite morning booster. The caffeine content, 70 mg, is almost equivalent to an 8oz coffee, 90mg. However the biggest difference is that matcha gives a long-lasting energizing buzz. The reason is because matcha contains an amino acid L-Theanine that allows the caffeine to be slowly released.
Here are other benefits of Matcha
- Packed with antioxidants
- Helps lower cholesterol and blood sugar
- Boosts metabolism and helps burns calories
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- 11⁄2 - 2 cups almond milk, coconut milk, oats milk, or cashew milk
- 1 tsp Organic Macha powder (70mg caffine)
- 1 serving Plantensis Vanilla Vegan Protein
- 1 banana, add more for more thickness & sweetness.
Most people don't like matcha because of its taste but you will love this recipe. I recommend giving it a try and you will love how you feel!