Chocolate Vanilla Creamy Hemp Smoothie
Hemp seed is one of my favorite ingredients to add to my smoothies. It is a great source of plant-based protein, healthy fats, and magnesium. In 3 tbsp it provides 10g of protein, 12g of healthy fat (including omega-6 & omega 3), and 45% of daily recommended values of magnesium. The best part is it makes the smoothie more creamy and flavorful.
- 11⁄2 - 2 cups almond milk, coconut milk, oats milk, or cashew milk
- 1⁄4 cup cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 serving Plantensis Vanilla Vegan Protein
- 1 banana, add more for more thickness & sweetness.
- 1-2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 Tbsp espresso (optional)
Pro Tip: when you blend hemp seeds long enough in the blender, you literally do not taste a single bit of grittiness. It simply blends into the liquid.